If you want permission to create/edit/admin the site, contact Surly_Badger (firstname.lastname@example.org) or one of the other site admins.
1) Say something
2) If you are adding pictures:
- create a gallery
- upload images into the gallery
- title each picture (please!)
- at the bottom right of your posting editor select “featured image” from the gallery
If you don’t want to use a gallery, use the ‘add media’ and insert individual media files in-line.
3) The media gallery is shared by everyone. So if you delete something from ‘media’ you may have just deleted something off someone else’s page. If you put something in media and you want to take it down, go ahead but otherwise it’s best to just let stuff pile up there.
4) Put tags “drama” “screenies” or whatever (take a look at the tag cloud or use one of the below):
5) Put category (likewise) or use one of the below:
6) You may enable comments (the default) or disable them if you choose. To disable comments go to “posts” and then “quick edit” and uncheck “comments allowed” on the post. Don’t forget to update/save the post. If you allow comments on one of your posts: congratulations, you are now a curator of a comment blog.